Discussion topic: Sky Gigafast SR203 and Asus ZenWifi mini TX4 help

This message was authored by Iamphilthebear This message was authored by: Iamphilthebear

Sky Gigafast SR203 and Asus ZenWifi mini TX4 help

Hi,

Ive been on BT FTTP (removed the BT Home Hub) for 2 years and switched to Sky FTTP as BT tried upping their price to £98 per month.  Anyhoo, Can anyone advise how I set up the Asus ZenWifi TX4 to act as router with AI Mesh.  I have it currently working through the SR203, but the wifi is behaving odd so would like to have the same setup as I did with BT i.e. FTTP and direct to Asus router.

I read numerous posts on here relating to the TX6/8 but I ge tlost with all the info shared, so an idiots guide would be perfect if possible 🙂 

Thanks!

All Replies

Iamphilthebear
Topic Author
This message was authored by Iamphilthebear This message was authored by: Iamphilthebear

Re: Sky Gigafast SR203 and Asus ZenWifi mini TX4 help

Note: When I say behaving odd, I mean laptop wifi is stable, but accessing wifi with mobile phones is nonexistent?! 

Iamphilthebear
Topic Author

Re: Sky Gigafast SR203 and Asus ZenWifi mini help

**Update**

Managed to connect everything but the slow wifi speed/no connection via iPhone still persists?  Wifi via laptop etc is perfectly fine though??

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion