Discussion topic: Sky Contact Number

This message was authored by anneroo55 This message was authored by: anneroo55

Sky Contact Number

Can anyone give me an Irish Landline number to call sky? I have searched and cant find one, and my mobile does not allow me to ring 0818 numbers.

Best Answers
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Re: Sky Contact Number

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey there! Welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

To get more help on the forum, why not use the search bar at the top to search for questions already asked and answered by other Community users?

Or you can create your own Community discussion by clicking here

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@anneroo55  If you go to the link below and go to the bottom right hand corner and change the flag to Ireland and then click on " Need more help " at the bottom of the page you will find a number to call.

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@anneroo55 all of the phone numbers listed here https://selectra.ie/broadband/providers/sky/contact

start 0818 which I thought all Irish Sim cards can call but they do list some numbers for texts starting 0861. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@anneroo55 

As you've posted in the Broadband board I presume you have that service so you should also be able to call Sky Ireland by dialling 150 from your Sky Talk landline. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
anneroo55
Topic Author

Thank you Daniel, i do not have a landline, just broadband and tv

anneroo55
Topic Author

Thanks Chrisee no, i am with 48 and they dont allow it

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@anneroo55 

It's part of your Broadband subscription. You could always purchase a cheap phone for emergencies and calling Sky. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey there! Welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

To get more help on the forum, why not use the search bar at the top to search for questions already asked and answered by other Community users?

Or you can create your own Community discussion by clicking here

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion