Discussion topic: Sky Broadband Hub Random Restarts

This message was authored by Vicky+Jones+86 This message was authored by: Vicky+Jones+86

Sky Broadband Hub Random Restarts

Over the last week from what I can tell, my Sky hub has been randomly restarting itself for now reason at all.

My hubby works in I.T. and he is unable to trace down a fault looking through what he can.

We've tried unplugging it from the wall, resetting it via the button on the back several times. We've also gone through everything that's connected and checked all the MAC addresses out and added them to the DHCP tables. So nothing is amiss with unknown devices etc. 

The only thing it leaves is that the hub has developed a fault. We are both gamers and this is causing some anxiety now as we can't trust the connection anymore. 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Sky Broadband Hub Random Restarts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Vicky+Jones+86 

Can you post your hub stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion