Discussion topic: Wi-Fi

This message was authored by Claire-21 This message was authored by: Claire-21

Wi-Fi

Hello yesterday I called sky and the advisor booked me a openreach appointment. But they messaged me the same message 3 times saying message if fixed but I thought it said still needs to be fixed🤦‍♀️ They have cancelled the appointment. I need it rebooking please 

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Wi-Fi

@Claire-21 wrote:

Hello yesterday I called sky and the advisor booked me a openreach appointment. But they messaged me the same message 3 times saying message if fixed but I thought it said still needs to be fixed🤦‍♀️ They have cancelled the appointment. I need it rebooking please 

• As we are customers on the forum we can only provide advice.
    However, if you want to discuss the issue with Sky, for the general-purpose number click on "Need more help" at the bottom of this page
    https://www.sky.com/help/home.
    If you are in the ROI set the flag at the bottom of the page accordingly.
    If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile dial 150 for a free call to Sky.
  • When you call you will be asked if the call is to do with mobile say "No"
    You will then be asked the nature of the call say " Technical "
    You will be offered a text to the number you are calling on, say "Yes" and a text will be sent DO NOT hang up when it says to do so.
    It will then ask "do you wish to hang up" say " No" you will then be put in the queue for an advisor.
  • I hope this helps.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion