Discussion topic: Router Connected but showing No Internet

This message was authored by Ashok1982 This message was authored by: Ashok1982

Router Connected but showing No Internet

My hub works fine for all my personal devices except my office laptop. Router connected but shows No Internet. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Router Connected but showing No Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sorry @Ashok1982 is the issue just with your laptop or with all devices as your post is not clear?

If its justvthe laptop do other devices connectvin the same area of your home?

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Ashok1982
Topic Author

Hi @Chrisee 

Thanks for the response.

My personal delivces like laptop, mobiles, TV and /gaming console are connected to Hub and it works fine. But, my office laptop alone has a difficulties as it shows the hub connected but No internet. 

Thanks

@Ashok1982 ok you need to check the network and security settings on the latop.  If it is your employer's machine you may have to talk to your IT support as they should know what security settings need changing. If other devices connect normally it wont be a setting on the Sky hub unless you need to use a VPN.

If talking to your IT support if the unit uses a company VPN to access the internet which VPN system they use as there is an issue with some VPN systems and tge newest white Sky hub. 

65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Ashok1982
Topic Author

Hi @Chrisee 

Yes, our company has a Global Protect VPN, but it should restrict the internet only when then device connected to VPN gateway. But, the wifi connection shows no internet hence the Global Protect is also not able to connect. 

Thanks

@Ashok1982 in which case a different security settings on the laptop is stopping the connection. Check the network settings for the Sky connection.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion