Discussion topic: Price Increase

This message was authored by Andy952 This message was authored by: Andy952

Price Increase

I would like to know if the 8.1% increase on broadband services is put on top of what you pay, so say you pay £23 a month is it £23 + 8.1% which equals £24.86. Is this correct or am I way off? Any help on this is appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Price Increase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy952  Which tariff are you on for your broadband? Is this the social one or different?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Andy952
Topic Author

Broadband 35 and due to the lack of speed I was offered it at £23 per month for 18months, only been with sky a month.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Andy952  What does it say in your future bills as the cost of your monthly DD with Sky? Is there a rise in the price or is it still the same?

Andy952
Topic Author

@Highlinder yes my DD has increased to £27 which is more than the 8.1%

@Andy952  Have you had any email or letter conformation that this increase is going ahead?

Andy952
Topic Author

@Highlinder  no I have had nothing at all. I wouldn't have an issue if the had improved the service(speed).

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Andy952 the price increase has not been applied as yet it starts in April so if your DD has increased already it can be due to another factor such as call charges. You can get a breakdown of your bill online so check that. If you dont recognise the item call Sky and discuss it with them.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion