Discussion topic: Open reach engineer rescheduled

This message was authored by Brian47 This message was authored by: Brian47

Open reach engineer rescheduled

Hi, so basically an open reach engineer was due to come out yesterday to connect my line for broadband  however they were held back due to the weather. Today they text me and I have rescheduled for them to come out tomorrow morning which they have confirmed with me however on my sky account under 'engineer visit' it says 'action needed' and that there was a problem with my order. Just wondering if the app hasn't updated as maybe open reach haven't informed sky they have rescheduled or if I need to contact sky?

many thanks  

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Open reach engineer rescheduled

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brian47 

If you have spoken with Openreach directly its unlikely that Sky's systems have caught up

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brian47 

If you have spoken with Openreach directly its unlikely that Sky's systems have caught up

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Brian47
Topic Author
This message was authored by Brian47 This message was authored by: Brian47

@jamesn123  I thought that might be the case thanks for the reply mate appreciate it 👏

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion