Discussion topic: No connection

This message was authored by Chelleg096 This message was authored by: Chelleg096

No connection

My internet randomly stopped working tonight. The wifi and power light are green but internet and voice light is amber. I've followed the troubleshooting shooting articles and reset etc but still not working. By the end of the step by step guide my test connection says it's up and running again so no option to book engineer. Any help appreciated? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: No connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chelleg096  Is this still the case this morning?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chelleg096 loss of connectivity in the early morning hours is often down to maintainace and update work being required. Systems usually come back later in the night so unless your service is still down this morning nothing is wrong. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Michelleg098 This message was authored by: Michelleg098

It was still the case until 6pm tonight but all sorted now

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion