This message was authored by Suzanne40 This message was authored by: Suzanne40

Re: No Internet Manchester Area

Yes exactly the same in Oldham area 

Same in ol9 Chadderton. Orange light for voice and no internet light 

This message was authored by AdamP84 This message was authored by: AdamP84

Yep, as usual the app says everything is fine but nothing is actually working. No internet service at all in Saddleworth & OL3.

This message was authored by BeccAndMatt This message was authored by: BeccAndMatt

Time is 7:12 OL8 area of oldham! Still down have reset router twice, hasnt worked! Been down since about 1am according to my wifi clock at home! Silly thing hope it comes back on soon as my parnter is home all day

This message was authored by Satellite+Dish This message was authored by: Satellite+Dish

No internet - Manchester

Woke up to no internet 

This message was authored by Satellite+Dish This message was authored by: Satellite+Dish

Yes same! 

This message was authored by Jess13 This message was authored by: Jess13

Same here! I work from home and need this back and running! Any updates? And is there a number I can call Sky to ask if this is being looked at?? 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jess13 wrote:
is there a number I can call Sky to ask if this is being looked at?? 

@Jess13 

If your landline is working dial 150 free. 

The below link explains the Ofcom agreed auto compensation scheme which Sky operates for when there is a TOTAL loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full WORKING days from when you notify Sky of the fault, you will become eligible for it. It’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired and will come in the form of a credit appearing on your Sky account (new rates apply from 01/04/24 of £9.76 per day).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Thanks @Daniel0210 but I don't have landline unfortunately! 

ad this issue seems to be down all early morning will this be fixed? How can Sky be notified if the app advised there is no issue??

This message was authored by RoRumi This message was authored by: RoRumi

Anyone have a contact number for Sky? I work from home and should have started at 7am so need internet back asap. Also in Chadderton area of Oldham. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jess13 

If you don't have an actual handset connected to your landline you can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Mobile, alternatively you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you here to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don’t hang up. If necessary say nothing when the automated system asks you what your call is about as it should then route your call into a queue for the next available agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Is anyone's working yet? 7.55am and still no internet light on. Wondering if anyone else's has started working? 

Mine is back on working if that helps anyone? 

Did it just start working or what did you do? 

@Suzanne40 just came on, I restarted about 10mins ago and left it to see if anything changed and it has - it's clearly been raised with amount of people affected! 

hopefully yours is back on soon! (Oldham/Chadderton area) 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion