Discussion topic: No Broadband Hub Delivered

This message was authored by Garrethm46 This message was authored by: Garrethm46

No Broadband Hub Delivered

Signed up for Sky broadband on the 16th of September, hub due to arrive on the 23rd. Engineer showed up on the 23rd to activate the connection and said hub should be delivered in a few days. Called them on the 23rd, they said they will send another one and it will arrive in a couple of days. It's now the 2nd of October and still nothing. As a new customer this is not the service I expect, as per the 14 day cooling period once the broadband is activated I have untill the 6th of October to cancel everything with no charges. I will be exercising this on the on Friday the 4th of October and will move my business elsewhere. I will also be cancelling sky stream which is in the 14 day cooling period also. 

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: No Broadband Hub Delivered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Garrethm46 

I've escalated your post to Sky, look out for a message on the forum

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent Garrethm46 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Garrethm46
Topic Author
This message was authored by Garrethm46 This message was authored by: Garrethm46

Hi,

I have initiated a chat to you guys.

@Lisa-P1987 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion