Discussion topic: NO SERVICE

This message was authored by Priti.K This message was authored by: Priti.K

Re: NO SERVICE

Same. Im in SL1 and I have woken up to no internet. The hubs Internet and Voice light is amber. Even after trying their online 'help'. First time its happened to me but so annoying they dont have an emergency number!
This message was authored by BeardyLox This message was authored by: BeardyLox

What doesn't help is the test my broadband isn't working either
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband down near Windsor

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

By now Sky will be aware of an issue in the Slough/Windsor area and engineers will be working to find the problem and to fix it. Nobody is likely to know how long that will take until the location and nature of the fault is found. Sky's lines and app tests rapidly become overloaded when this happens but honestly there is little point in joining the queue. The forum staff are due on duty soon they will post what is known when they have a chance.

AllISPs and networks occasionally have faults which the regulator recognises so compensation does not kick in until after 2 working days without connection. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Bettyboo76 This message was authored by: Bettyboo76

My internet is down as well. I work from home and started at 7 mine has been in and out but never in for more than 10 minutes. I can't seem to hotspot to my laptop either because my signal is rubbish. This is not a good situation to be in if working from home,

This message was authored by Anza This message was authored by: Anza

Re: boardband disconnected since midnight.

Yeap. My also. No broadband. Slough
This message was authored by PP05 This message was authored by: PP05

Re: boardband disconnected since midnight.

Same here no connection in Langley 

This message was authored by Priti.K This message was authored by: Priti.K

Just got off the phone to SKY, they are aware of the issue and an Openreach technician is out there fixing it apparently. Could be anything up to 2 days however she said this usually should be back up in a couple of hours. Praying she is right!
This message was authored by Jaya-Gill1 This message was authored by: Jaya-Gill1

I called and a recorded message said lines are closed

This message was authored by N.B.77 This message was authored by: N.B.77

Mine is also down - SL3 area - Langley. Ridiculous... I'm...

Mine is also down - SL3 area - Langley. Ridiculous... I'm supposed to be working from home today and was ready to start work at 0730hrs. Ours has been out since around 0130hrs and was hoping it would have sorted itself out by now..... Extremely frustrating 😡

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

We've been been advised the issue should now be resolved.  You may need tp reboot your sky hubs to resume your connection.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Katy2812 This message was authored by: Katy2812

Have turned off all Sky products and reset still no service in Cornwall 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Katy2812 

All reports seem to be the slough area nothing about cornwall yet

Is the internet light green or amber on your sky hub?

Have you notified sky?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Katy2812 

The above posts refer to an earlier outage in the Slough area which is no where near you so for your issue does anything appear here:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by YodaMojo This message was authored by: YodaMojo

Just did a check on my system from my mobile whilst at work and it says everything is ok now.

This message was authored by Jjj31 This message was authored by: Jjj31

I've tried that 3 times now. Still no service 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion