Discussion topic: NO SERVICE

This message was authored by NMK13 This message was authored by: NMK13

Broadband down near Windsor

Broadband down for me and neighbours on Sky. Everyone else is fine.

This message was authored by Bodybuilder999 This message was authored by: Bodybuilder999

Re: NO SERVICE

My neighbours Virgin broadband is absolutely perfect! I knew I made a mistake with sky. This is the third time this month, I have followed every protocol online and still no response! 

I feel sorry for my brother who had to leave the house at 4am to go and use the school library! It's RIDICULOUS and I'm not really happy. And can people stop making excuses for SKY, save your explanation we really don't care! 

I work from home luckily I can use my shared data otherwise I would be tripple screwed 

This message was authored by Goher This message was authored by: Goher

Re: Broadband down near Windsor

our broadband is down. Based in Slough

This message was authored by SunilRaj This message was authored by: SunilRaj

We have the same situation. Working absolutely fine and then stopped around 1:25am(ish) I'm covering the night with our baby boy who is teething so was nice being able to cross reference some help videos on YouTube. Have tested line, micro filter and ADSL line also reset hub (manually and through the app). Cable and microfilter had only been replaced with quality units around a 15 months ago (at cost as I lost confidence in Sky's microfilter having had internet issues quite a bit prior to replacing with a new one). If no resolution in 48 hours I'll need to escalate. Hoping I don't need to replace Microfilter and ADSL cable again (15 months seems a rather short service life for them).
This message was authored by Mishra This message was authored by: Mishra

My sky broadband is down in Slough Area

This message was authored by Aura123 This message was authored by: Aura123

In Slough also. I woke up without internet 😃

This message was authored by Goher This message was authored by: Goher

broadband down in slough no support available 

starting work at 8 and sky thinks all is working!

This message was authored by Annoyed12345 This message was authored by: Annoyed12345

It must be a big outage as posts appearing in Facebook.  So why is there no support during these times.  Especially for vulnerable elderly people with care alarms who need the service 

This message was authored by BernadettNK This message was authored by: BernadettNK

Same issue here in the SL2 area. Do they usually send a warning before they carry out essential work overnight? 
I certainly didn't get anything and it's now nearly 8 am with no broadband. 

This message was authored by BernadettNK This message was authored by: BernadettNK

Same here SL2 area. 

This message was authored by Paulette04 This message was authored by: Paulette04

Same here Sl3 area 

This message was authored by S.K. This message was authored by: S.K.

Was due to start work at 6am and woke up to no Internet in Datchet 

This message was authored by NGavali This message was authored by: NGavali

Same issue with my BB, in langley Slough area.

This message was authored by Gurdas This message was authored by: Gurdas

My Internet went down yesterday around 12:30am, not ideal as I work from Home so have had to rush to the office this morning. I have carried out all the related checks still no success. It seems like an outage to me but nothing reported in my area (Slough) according to Sky. Not Impressed. 

This message was authored by BeardyLox This message was authored by: BeardyLox

I'm in Slough and SL1 is down as well

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion