Discussion topic: My hub had 2lights on no broadband. Turned off and on and still not working and cannot get on sky.

This message was authored by Lorrainej76 This message was authored by: Lorrainej76

My hub had 2lights on no broadband. Turned off and on and still not working and cannot get on sky.

My hub has 2 lights on. No internet etc. Been turning off and off and still not working. So I cannot get on sky to check. No idea what I need to do about the hub not working.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: My hub had 2lights on no broadband. Turned off and on and still not working and cannot get on sk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lorrainej76 Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by theqitchesden This message was authored by: theqitchesden

Re: My hub had 2lights on no broadband. Turned off and on and still not working and cannot get on sk

Tested. No single to hub. 

This message was authored by theqitchesden This message was authored by: theqitchesden

Test done. No broadband to hub it said. So guess I wasted paying for this month. 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@theqitchesden  Does the broadband test complete at all or stop part way through when checking the hub connection?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion