Discussion topic: Issues with internet

This message was authored by RyanD1990 This message was authored by: RyanD1990

Issues with internet

Light is white on the router - however when I try to connect sky glass the apps aren't loading properly/not at all the programs aren't playing 

When I go onto my sky app to check/fix my internet it says there is a problem - I run the checks via the app - it then comes up with everything is ok 

I've also reset my router 

I'm at a loss what to di

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Issues with internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RyanD1990 if you have the Sky Max (the new white hub) router give Sky a call as they promise enhanced support including sending out a "pod" extender. If its one of the older black hubs I would restart the pucks and the hub.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RyanD1990 if you have the Sky Max (the new white hub) router give Sky a call as they promise enhanced support including sending out a "pod" extender. If its one of the older black hubs I would restart the pucks and the hub.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
RyanD1990
Topic Author
This message was authored by RyanD1990 This message was authored by: RyanD1990

It's sky max (white hub) 

I'll contact sky 

see what they have to say 

thank you for the advise 

This message was authored by Johnson2 This message was authored by: Johnson2

Sky is the worst experience ever. DO NOT SIGN UP TO THIS COMPANY

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion