Discussion topic: Issue with returned equipment

This message was authored by Debbiemcc79 This message was authored by: Debbiemcc79

Issue with returned equipment

Hi everyone

seems like I'm having a familiar issue. Have returned my sky broadband and tv equipment (last month) after contracts ended. But received email yesterday saying the equipment has not been received and I'll be charged. Have send email and copy of receipt from post office and have tried to call but no response. 
can anyone help with this? 
thanks very much in advance!!! 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Issue with returned equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Debbiemcc79 

Do you still have the tracking number that you could post here?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Debbiemcc79
Topic Author
This message was authored by Debbiemcc79 This message was authored by: Debbiemcc79

3D825AEC-124C-4B25-B827-EDD53CEE7B8A.jpeg

@cookiemonsteruk image uploaded with tracking. But for ease it's - QY630522302GB

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Debbiemcc79 

I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

Debbiemcc79
Topic Author

@cookiemonsteruk  Thank you so much! That's massively appreciated ☺️

@Debbiemcc79

As much as possible use a chrome browser when logged into the forum as  this ensures you see the notification coming thru

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Debbiemcc79 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Debbiemcc79
Topic Author

Thanks very much! I've responded and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-This query is now resolved, thus we are closing this chat. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion