Discussion topic: Internet very slow, links wont open, but if i turn wifi off mobile data can open links

This message was authored by Rache1231 This message was authored by: Rache1231

Internet very slow, links wont open, but if i turn wifi off mobile data can open links

Internet is very slow, my links wont open, but if i turn wifi off, my mobile data will open the same link.  According to sky everything is set up correctly and working 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Internet very slow, links wont open, but if i turn wifi off mobile data can open links

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rache1231   Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Rache1231
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rache1231 This message was authored by: Rache1231

Re: Internet very slow, links wont open, but if i turn wifi off mobile data can open links

Thank u, here are router settings 

IMG_8305.png

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rache1231 

Those are not your router stats, please follow the instructions to the end.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion