Discussion topic: Internet dropping out!

This message was authored by Saintliz This message was authored by: Saintliz

Internet dropping out!

My Internet keeps cutting out few times a day for at least a week. Why does this keep happening?

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Internet dropping out!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Saintliz 

Can you post your hub stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Saintliz
Topic Author
This message was authored by Saintliz This message was authored by: Saintliz

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Saintliz 

Could you "run tests" on your my sky app or sky.com account and post the info in "more about your connection"

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@cookiemonsterukThink that the broadband has really changed. Only showing the the speed and other information On the connection test. Getting Green, Amber and Red on the test. But you can further test beyond that.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

@Highlinder 

I noticed one post earlier on but didn't twig on. Makes hard to decide if they are below . However upload is well underperforming

@Highlinder 

However you can click test my connection and it brings up the original info

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@cookiemonsterukYes it does, that is why I said you can then do a further test which does show the normal information.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

@Highlinder 

My bad 👍

This message was authored by Nguclub This message was authored by: Nguclub

This is also happening to me. I upgraded my broadband on 17th Feb but it now drops out all the time. This used to happen when I first started working from home in Lockdown but it was resolved by Sky. Please can you do the same again?

Many thanks.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion