Discussion topic: Internet down EH21

This message was authored by Yelobuni This message was authored by: Yelobuni

Internet down EH21

Good Morning! We woke up to no Internet this morning. Sky website is saying no issues and problem is my router. We've done everything suggested and still down. This happened a few months back as well. Anyone else with this issue? Not ideal when you work from home! 

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Internet down EH21

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Yelobuni 

If your hub is unable to connect then the quickest solution will be to phone Sky who should book you an engineer visit. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Yelobuni 

If it's happened before you're probably aware of auto compensation but if not this link explains the Ofcom agreed auto compensation scheme which Sky operates for when there is a TOTAL loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full WORKING days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it. It’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired and will come in the form of a credit appearing on your Sky account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Claire1789 This message was authored by: Claire1789

Same issue here, mine went off early hours I'm Stoke on Trent, contacted Sky and have to wait until Tuesday for an engineer visit. I also WFH 😔

This message was authored by Stuart1909 This message was authored by: Stuart1909

I called sky. There is a problem outside the house. Wed earliest fix.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion