Discussion topic: Internet connection is down

This message was authored by femgee1968 This message was authored by: femgee1968

Internet connection is down

Hi there

It appears that my internet nework is down at the moment. My broadband hub is not connecting

Best Answers
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Internet connection is down

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@femgee1968 

Could you use the service checker on your my sky app using 4g/5g mobile data. Hopefully if it detects an external fault it will let you book an engineer visit

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@femgee1968 

What colour is the internet light on the sky router?

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

femgee1968
Topic Author
This message was authored by femgee1968 This message was authored by: femgee1968

Re: Internet connection is idown

I can only see  2 green (power and wifi) lights, there is no Internet light  and 1 amber for voice 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

@femgee1968 

Could you use the service checker on your my sky app using 4g/5g mobile data. Hopefully if it detects an external fault it will let you book an engineer visit

femgee1968
Topic Author

I have already done that, and book engineer visit , although I have not received any notification of when the engineer would be able to come for visit .

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@femgee1968 

Is anything showing in my orders in your my sky app

This message was authored by Vicky70 This message was authored by: Vicky70

Same here! Been dropping in & out consistently all week, done all the troubleshootiing & resets possible. 

Good luck, ive lost the will to live!!!

This message was authored by Henryg67 This message was authored by: Henryg67

Checked through my sky and it says everything is fine 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion