Discussion topic: INTERNET DOWN - WHITE LIGHT ON ROUTER, HUB CHECKS ONLINE NORMAL

This message was authored by EWFKEFMEKFERM This message was authored by: EWFKEFMEKFERM

INTERNET DOWN - WHITE LIGHT ON ROUTER, HUB CHECKS ONLINE NORMAL

HELP - NO INTERNET SINCE LAST NIGHT

DONE THE CHECKS ON SKY - FINE, RESET ROUTER AND WHITE LIGHT BACK ON - NO INTERNET

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: INTERNET DOWN - WHITE LIGHT ON ROUTER, HUB CHECKS ONLINE NORMAL

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EWFKEFMEKFERM powering down your hub forcat least an hour should clear the fault.

Posting in block capitals is considered shouting and as you are asking other customers for help is quite rude.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
EWFKEFMEKFERM
Topic Author
This message was authored by EWFKEFMEKFERM This message was authored by: EWFKEFMEKFERM

Ok. Thanks for that. Can you offer anything constructive or are you just giving me online etiquette advice? 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@EWFKEFMEKFERM try reading my post I told you what do in quite short words so you should be able to understand it.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@EWFKEFMEKFERM 

If a Hub reset doesn't change the situation then the assumption would be there's a fault in the external circuit to the address which needs logging with Sky for investigation by Openreach (the latter of which realistically isn't going to happen until Tuesday at the earliest)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
EWFKEFMEKFERM
Topic Author

ok thank you. how annoying i only have sky stream.

EWFKEFMEKFERM
Topic Author

yes that hasn't worked either i did that before posting.

EWFKEFMEKFERM
Topic Author

thanks for the comments.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion