Discussion topic: I’ve been advised my contract is being cancelled

This message was authored by Justjane08 This message was authored by: Justjane08

I’ve been advised my contract is being cancelled

I've been message and mailed saying my broadband and talk are being cancelled. 
I have not cancelled anything. 
I'm currently on hold and have been for over 30mins with no human communications 😔 please help me. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I’ve been advised my contract is being cancelled

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Justjane08 

It could be a new customer has incorrectly put your house number or an incorrect postcode on an order. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Justjane08
Topic Author
This message was authored by Justjane08 This message was authored by: Justjane08

Yes I think that might be the case as my daughter who lives next door was due to have her Sky installed yesterday but also received an email similar and now hasn't had an installation. We have 3 cottages, I'm no.1 my daughter no.2 and no.3 is attempting to have hers installed but it seems ours has been cancelled because of. Can you help please???

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Justjane08 

Explain this to the agent. Perhaps an error at/by number 3. Not sure if you're aware but you aren't talking to Sky Customer Services on here. This forum is where customers try to help each other.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion