Discussion topic: How to order a new microfilter

This message was authored by Bigken76 This message was authored by: Bigken76

How to order a new microfilter

My microfilter has been damaged how do I order a new one 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: How to order a new microfilter

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bigken76 

Sky doesn't supply microfilters. You can buy them for a couple of pounds from Argos, Currys etc

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Bigken76
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bigken76 This message was authored by: Bigken76

I've bought a replacement not a sky one but every time I lock my phone and go back on to use it I have to reconnect to the router 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Bigken76 doubt the issue with the phone is down to the line filter if the hub is remaining connected to the line (internet light stays green). Nothing magic in Sky's filters other than the brand name printed on them.

Suggest you check network settings on the phone to trust the connection and to connect automatically. Exactly where you will find thise settings varies by which phone you have.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Bigken76 

If you really want a Sky-branded microfilter, they are available on eBay (at a premium).  However as @Chrisee indicates, there's nothing special about the very basic circuitry inside.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion