Discussion topic: How do I talk to sky besides the phone line?

This message was authored by Oztreiiicher This message was authored by: Oztreiiicher

How do I talk to sky besides the phone line?

I got Sky Broadband and it's absolutely ridiculous, besides not even having full fibre in my area, the connection keeps dropping, I'm constantly losing internet connection in my house and every time it happens, I test my broadband on their app and it shows as having zero issues which clearly isn't true.

I need to speak to someone from Sky about this now or I'm just changing broadband and not paying because I'm paying currently for a service that I am not receiving.

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: How do I talk to sky besides the phone line?

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Oztreiiicher 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Oztreiiicher wrote:

besides not even having full fibre in my area

Note that neither Sky nor any other Openreach network ISP is responsible for the progress of the national deployment of FTTP by Openreach and its subcontractors, nor are they permitted to influence where it reaches next.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Oztreiiicher . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by rem998877 This message was authored by: rem998877

same thing happening here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion