Discussion topic: How can i escalate my complaint above calltakers in customer services

This message was authored by CREANEY This message was authored by: CREANEY

How can i escalate my complaint above calltakers in customer services

Does anyone have an email address for someone in authority above calltakers in Customer Services. We're having a nightmare experience trying to upgrade to Fibre BroadBand. Every time I've wanted to speak to a manager I've been blocked/fobbed off! I'm so frustrated & angry.  I want to go higher than a manager now. Tried email for Anna Cook Director of customer services which I found on www and it bounced back. Folk at Sky need to do their jobsproperly. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: How can i escalate my complaint above calltakers in customer services

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CREANEY  You can find information on how to get the process by other channels using the link below.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint# 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
CREANEY
Topic Author

Thanks I found this earlier but still feel it'll only go to support in the call centre not anyone higher

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@CREANEY 

That link from @Highlinder is the route to making a complaint. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@CREANEY if you are having issues with an upgrade to fibre broadband you need to understand it isnt Sky themselves that are your problem. The work is done by Openreach who own and operate the network. Spend a few minutes reading the forum and you will see you are not alone my own upgrade took 4 months with numerous missed appointments etc etc. 

Sky are essentially powerless to sort this out for you just as are all other ISPs using Openreach. Ofcom dictate that ISPs have to use standard communication route so cant pick up,the phonecand talk to the local area dealing with your line. In fairness to the engineers who do the work hitting a snag like a blocked duct or a tree stopping a overhead cable run can mean they only can manage 1 job rather than the 3 scheduled leaving 2 customers fuming. 

Escalation within Sky wont actually achieve anything but once the job is finally complete you will receive compensation. The amount I got gave ne 6 months free service.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
CREANEY
Topic Author

Trust me all the things that have gone wrong are down to Sky not Openreach. 

My main complaints:

- Insufficient information re process of updating to Fibre.

- For several weeks they  failed to notice they were using an old postal code. (Even though I gave my FULL address each time I phoned this time and had contacted Sky over 3 years ago)

- Numerous Operators failed to call me back even though I was promised they would.

- Messed up the update of address on their Processing System this time. Now,  having to do it again before we can start Process of upgrade.

- I was fobbed off every time I asked to speak to a manager.

It's no wonder Sky are losing customers. They need to realise they're in a competitive market nowadays compared to when they first started providing services. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@CREANEY wrote:

They need to realise they're in a competitive market nowadays compared to when they first started providing services. 

I'd observe the ISP business has always been competitive: it's in satellite television that Sky has an effective monopoly.  Sky became an ISP in 2006 by purchasing EasyNet, and then expanded in 2013 through acquiring the O2 and BE brands.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion