Discussion topic: Hi I’m waiting on my sky delivery and broadband to be installed but and was asked to download the sk

This message was authored by Mark119 This message was authored by: Mark119

Hi I’m waiting on my sky delivery and broadband to be installed but and was asked to download the sk

Hi 

I am waiting for my sky and broadband to be installed and was asked to download the sky app so that I could confirm my contract details I have downloaded the app but it won't let me sign into it ...I'm worried that I can not sign my contract and my delivery is late or cancelled...anyone any ideas as to how I can resolve this issue or do I need to call sky 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Hi I’m waiting on my sky delivery and broadband to be installed but and was asked to download th

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

also depending what services you have subscribed there may not be anything to sign.

if you have purchased Sky glass for instance and are taking it via a payment plan, then there is an agreement that must be signed.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Hi I’m waiting on my sky delivery and broadband to be installed but and was asked to download th

Can you login via a web browser at https://www.sky.com/mysky ?

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

also depending what services you have subscribed there may not be anything to sign.

if you have purchased Sky glass for instance and are taking it via a payment plan, then there is an agreement that must be signed.

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion