Discussion topic: Full Fibre installation. I want full fibre installed from the cabinet to the house.

This message was authored by YodaMojo This message was authored by: YodaMojo

Full Fibre installation. I want full fibre installed from the cabinet to the house.

Full Fibre installation. I want full fibre installed from the cabinet to the house now that Fibre Optic cabling has been laid at Barchester Road, Langley SL3

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Full Fibre installation. I want full fibre installed from the cabinet to the house.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@YodaMojo 

Call sky on 150 from your sky landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone to see if they can provide it right away

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Full Fibre installation. I want full fibre installed from the cabinet to the house.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@YodaMojo  What options does the link below give you for broadband packages to your property?

https://www.sky.com/broadband 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion