Discussion topic: Full Fibre Install

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Full Fibre Install

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@peter-marlow+1966 it is pointless  posting more in this thread until @Scully62 responds. When you want to address a particular user type @ and puck their user name from the drop down list that appears then they get notified of your response. Its great you want to help forum users but often threads die because the user gets the issue sorted and simply doesnt reply. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by MD01 This message was authored by: MD01

My full fibre live date is next monday (its thursday today). On the text from sky they say openreach coming that day to do the install. On my sky app it says that openreach will fit the box in advance (no sign of that) and sky engineer will connect box on live date. Im very confused

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@MD01 

They may install an outside grey csp box and the internal ont on the same day.

Could you enter your full address below and post the notes under the table

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

I had it installed  on  the  17th of January  this year,  open reach  engineer  came that day and in stalled everything,  the grey box outside  and he even put the o n t box in my living room,  as my old master socket  for the phone  and  the broadband  was in the dining room,  no more  running  long  ethernet cables , I can only tell what happened  to me, the open reach engineer  phoned me to tell me he was on this way, my gigafast fttp went live that day ,  hope this helps 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@MD01  The box that is normally fitted outside looks like the picture below.

IMG_20220526_141452.jpg

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion