Discussion topic: Don't cancel

This message was authored by DiyanaDimova93 This message was authored by: DiyanaDimova93

Don't cancel

today pay 64£ i don't want my internet to stop please turn it on

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Don't cancel

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DiyanaDimova93 

Your duplicate post has been removed. It sounds like your service has been restricted. If they have, any calls to Sky will direct you to make a payment. Sky won’t reinstate your services until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will need to pay the next bill as well. Any non payment for 56+ days could result in further penalties.

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant (and it takes longer over weekend when banks are closed).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@DiyanaDimova93 

Your duplicate post has been removed. It sounds like your service has been restricted. If they have, any calls to Sky will direct you to make a payment. Sky won’t reinstate your services until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will need to pay the next bill as well. Any non payment for 56+ days could result in further penalties.

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant (and it takes longer over weekend when banks are closed).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@DiyanaDimova93  You're not talking to Sky via the forum, also your duplicate thread asking the same thing has been removed.

If your service is already suspended you will need to wait for payment to clear and setup a direct debit, then your services will be turned back on, the forum can't do that for you.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

DiyanaDimova93
Topic Author
This message was authored by DiyanaDimova93 This message was authored by: DiyanaDimova93

How much I have to pay? Today I pay 64£ Tanks
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@DiyanaDimova93  We won't know how much you have to pay as we are customers like you, you should see the amount  owed within yur billing section of your Sky account.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion