Discussion topic: Crap connection

This message was authored by Crap+connection This message was authored by: Crap+connection

Crap connection

0FF8FA00-D6F4-4448-81BB-84403405EB35.png

 Just joined from Virgin. Should be getting 400Mb but only getting 90 and connection is awful with constant lag. Any help greatly appreciated

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Crap connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Crap+connection  Take it you have re-started the router since your connection has went live to see if this solves the speed issue?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Crap+connection
Topic Author
This message was authored by Crap+connection This message was authored by: Crap+connection

Yes have restarted both router and ont box. Sky have sent out a replacement router aswell and still the same issues

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Crap+connection  Call them back and let them know what you have gone through already and that it seems like there is a problem with your speed.

They can't come away with it takes 10 days. That does not work on that technology. Seems like it is a throughput issue on Sky's end and they need to look into it.

What does the Sky app speed test say that you are getting to the router and how have you ran the speed tests that you have done?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Crap+connection
Topic Author

I have used the ookla app on my phone and a wired connection on my ps5. Both show same speed. Not sure what sky app speed test is. I have used my sky it only says that everything is ok, no speeds shown

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Crap+connection I am having the same issue with my own connection max 160Mb/s on a Ultrafast+ service which should deliver 550Mb/s. I have been away so not reported it myself as yet but you are not alone in having issues. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion