Discussion topic: Can’t connect to my tv.

This message was authored by Kayleigh40 This message was authored by: Kayleigh40

Can’t connect to my tv.

Broadband works on all other devices but won't connect to my tv. I've tried resetting the settings and reset the hub and still no success. Says to check ip address with is 0.00 just now. I don't know what else to try I can connect everything else just not my tv

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Can’t connect to my tv.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kayleigh40 as a first step unplug or switch off the power to your TV until the power led goes out then reconnect it which should make it reboot. When going into the TVs settings make sure you choose the setting to get network details from the router the desscription varies but it is normally the default. Once connected to the wifi then thecT`v should get an IP address between 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.254 which means it can connectvtomthe internet.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion