Discussion topic: Broadband problems

This message was authored by Jonathan+2 This message was authored by: Jonathan+2

Broadband problems

Not good company  sky broadband is crap keeps dropping  down  and if they don't sort  it I am leaving  to go somewhere else  not happy all  with the services  I am getting  paying all that money a month  for broadband and TV 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Re: Broadband problems

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - spoke to Jonathan+2 but they were not happy to complete troubleshooting and wished to cancel. We linked them to the cancellations team. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jonathan+2 You are only talking to fellow customers here.  Have you reported these issues to Sky?  If not they cannot know there are any issues.

Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - spoke to Jonathan+2 but they were not happy to complete troubleshooting and wished to cancel. We linked them to the cancellations team. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion