Discussion topic: Broadband not activated

This message was authored by ggchich This message was authored by: ggchich

Broadband not activated

My broadband was supposed to be activated yesterday up until midnight (27/02/23) but still nothing and no communication to suggest anything's wrong. I've contacted Sky but have nothing resolved. How do I find out what's going on? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband not activated

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ggchich  What did Sky say to you regarding your activation and the next steps they are going to take?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
ggchich
Topic Author

@Highlinder They just said we would receive a message/email once it's activated but no information or indication as to when this will happen.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@ggchich  Is there any information in track orders in my account about your activation or is it say there is no orders?

ggchich
Topic Author

@Highlinder still the same message as yesterday - that we'll be connected and ready to go soon. It still has yesterday's date for going live. 

@ggchich  I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent ggchich an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to ggchich, their services were active, they had not yet checked their router and as they don't have a mobile number on account, they did not receive our automated text when the services were activated. However an email was sent but it was not clear that this meant the services were active. Customer was going to check the internet when they got home and we have not had a response in 48 hours so the chat is now closed. 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion