Discussion topic: Broadband dropout

This message was authored by Lish1 This message was authored by: Lish1

Broadband dropout

Broadband has been going on and off for last few days. When I run a check through my app says everything is fine but clearly isn't! 

annoying as we are in a rural location so only way of using mobile phones and our smart tvs/sky glass 

what can I do 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband dropout

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lish1  Are you using the app when the broadband is having the issue or when it is working as intended?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Gronji This message was authored by: Gronji

I'm having the same issues in rural North Yorkshire 

This message was authored by Chiril This message was authored by: Chiril

Broadband is down. Gonna be fixed in about 48 hours. Sad...
This message was authored by GranMoo This message was authored by: GranMoo

My broadband connection has been dropping out for at least two months now and I'm absolutely fed up with it and having to pay to use my mobile data during drop outs.

It wasn't a problem for 9 months. It  dropped outoccasionally but come back after doing everything Sky suggest: nothing else too close, turn everything off and unplug for 5 minutes etc.

The last 8 weeks have been  ridiculous and I'm going to have to change provider despite having 6 months of contract to run and drop Sky TV.

I  can't find any contact details online to complain to anyone.

This message was authored by Tan1200 This message was authored by: Tan1200

Same in Telford, run the test 4 times during the drop out, twice stated couldn't test and twice and stated its all working and connecting.... for the ridiculous monthly charge not a happy customer. Time to change me thinks 🤔

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion