Discussion topic: Broadband buddy won't connect to hub

This message was authored by nolitimere This message was authored by: nolitimere

Broadband buddy won't connect to hub

I have searched this forum for answers and it appears Sky were investigating this issue back in September and October, as a priority. And before that, as far back as May 2020. How's that going? I also saw someone mentioned the issue of compensating customers for a service we are paying for which has stopped working. My buddy app lasted a week before failing. What exactly are you doing to resolve this as a 'priority'? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Broadband buddy won't connect to hub

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you. 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by mulp This message was authored by: mulp

Hi,

My Sky buddy app has not worked in a long time. Phone support just told me that they no longer support the service.

regards,

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mulp 

Sky do still support buddy currently. Have you recently changed packages or moved home?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by mulp This message was authored by: mulp

Hi,

no I have not moved or changed packages. I've tried 3 times now through support to get this resolved with the last support agent stating it was no longer a supported services. Can you advise on who can actually support this service\issue?

regards,
P

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mulp 

I've flagged your post to Sky. Look out for an email or message on the forum. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent mulp an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Hi @mulp we have now closed our chat as we have not at a reply from you in 48 hours. If you still require support please let us know 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion