Discussion topic: white dot next to recordings

This message was authored by royza This message was authored by: royza

white dot next to recordings

Hi, I am having problems with multiple recordings. I am unable to see a white dot next to recordings I have watched and have to try to remember which ones I've seen. Any ideas please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: white dot next to recordings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@royza wrote:

Hi, I am having problems with multiple recordings. I am unable to see a white dot next to recordings I have watched and have to try to remember which ones I've seen. Any ideas please?

Hi @royza 

If you go to Recordings  - Sort by - A to Z you will see the white dot against unwatched.

Same in Recordings - Manage - Disk Space

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@royza wrote:

Hi @royza 

If you go to Recordings  - Sort by - A to Z you will see the white dot against unwatched.

Same in Recordings - Manage - Disk Space

royza
Topic Author
This message was authored by royza This message was authored by: royza

Hi oldfella, thanks for that. I thought it may be me being a dummy!

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@royza wrote:

No problem @royza 

The white dot used to be listed against Recordings in the Most recent section but Sky in their wisdom removed it.

You can  look at the Recording tiles  in this section and watched recordings will show the Light Blue progress bar underneath if watched (provided you don't watch it completely to the end )

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@oldfella wrote:

@royza wrote:

No problem @royza 

The white dot used to be listed against Recordings in the Most recent section but Sky in their wisdom removed it.

You can  look at the Recording tiles  in this section and watched recordings will show the Light Blue progress bar underneath if watched (provided you don't watch it completely to the end )

I had forgotten that they left the white dot the other sections 🙂

Not too sure why they decided to remove it from the most recent - although I do think it was slightly unreliable

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion