Discussion topic: sky programme cleaning

This message was authored by jacqui2021 This message was authored by: jacqui2021

sky programme cleaning

was told that maybe my sky Q box may not pause and rewind as my menu might be full how do you delete programmes

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: sky programme cleaning

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jacqui2021 wrote:

was told that maybe my sky Q box may not pause and rewind as my menu might be full how do you delete programmes

Hi @jacqui2021 

Unless you want to do a hard drive reset which will wipe all recordings the only way is to individually delete them in the Recordings - most recent section.

In the Recordings - Manage  - Disk Space.   You can delete all episodes in a series here

jacqui2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by jacqui2021 This message was authored by: jacqui2021

ive tried that but says go to my programs but carnt access on tv so was trying to do on lap top 

jacqui2021
Topic Author

it also wont record any programmes either

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jacqui2021 wrote:

ive tried that but says go to my programs but carnt access on tv so was trying to do on lap top 

What have you tried @jacqui2021 ?

Try working through the following link 

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-q-hard-disk-errors/are-you-seeing-error 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion