Discussion topic: @anyone

This message was authored by Gillian+sidney This message was authored by: Gillian+sidney

@anyone

Hi can anyone help, my sky talk keeps disconnecting the internet several times a week it is connected in the back of the router as it should be, but this is becoming very annoying as you can imagine, can anyone help please.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: @anyone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What happens to the Voice light when it disconnects? I assume your broadband service continues normally.

Gillian+sidney
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gillian+sidney This message was authored by: Gillian+sidney

The talk light on the router goes orange and then the router has to be rebooted maybe a few times to reconnect the internet.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Gillian+sidney 

Does the My Sky app broadband test throw up any issues? Usually a voice light issue is caused by a background broadband issue

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Gillian+sidney
Topic Author

No it doesn't throw up any issues it is the sky talk that disconnects the internet talk light on router goes orange then you have to reboot router a few times for internet to reconnect, I have never had these issues when we were on old system, I am sick of it happening.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Gillian+sidney 

I've escalated your post to Sky. Look out for an email or message on the forum

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Gillian+sidney an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion