Discussion topic: Succession Ep 2 not available on demand?

This message was authored by morrisrd This message was authored by: morrisrd

Succession Ep 2 not available on demand?

Just tried to download Succession S3 Ep2 on both Sky Q and Sky Go, without success. It says it's available but when I download it it's only 3 mins long and it's a promo style video! Can anyone assist? 868B4677-CC4E-4BB5-AFF9-71D9B8951871.png

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Melancholic This message was authored by: Melancholic

Re: Succession Ep 2 not available on demand?

@morrisrd 

Just tested and downloading fine here.

Have you used voice remote to search for it? It seems that doing that is only bringing up promo stuff. Instead, via Sky Q I went through On Demand > Sky Channels and selected from "Top 10 this Week".

———————————————————————————

If I’ve helped today, give me a like.

Sky Stream and whole home.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try searching for it via the Sky Go app as it is showing a running time of 1hour 10 minutes for me, or do the same via your Sky Q box depending on how you want to watch it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
morrisrd
Topic Author
This message was authored by morrisrd This message was authored by: morrisrd

Thanks for your suggestions, however iI have still not been able to download it to Sky Q in HD. However, I have been able to download it to the iPad on Sky Go and watch it, and download it to Sky Q but only in SD. Weird! 

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@morrisrd wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions, however iI have still not been able to download it to Sky Q in HD. However, I have been able to download it to the iPad on Sky Go and watch it, and download it to Sky Q but only in SD. Weird! 

Episode 2 is on tonight at 10:05pm. You can record it.

This message was authored by drs66 This message was authored by: drs66

I can't download S1 episodes to my Sky Q box, they are sitting there nicely wanting to be downloaded but when I try it says Download Failed Item Not Available

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion