Discussion topic: Sky+ planner has been wiped

This message was authored by HJ81 This message was authored by: HJ81

Sky+ planner has been wiped

I clicked into the Planner this evening to find every tab empty, except Purchased.  Will a rebuild restore the recordings and scheduled recordings?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky+ planner has been wiped

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@HJ81 wrote:

Will a rebuild restore the recordings and scheduled recordings?

It is worth a try as there isn't anything else that you can try.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
HJ81
Topic Author
This message was authored by HJ81 This message was authored by: HJ81

The Planner rebuild did not restore my recordings, which is extremely disappointing.  It would be helpful to get an explanation as to why this happened in the first place as I only seem to be able to get automated help which keeps directing me  to either the Planner rebuild or a full system rebuild which would have wiped the planner anyway, so I didn't even try that as the rest of the system is fine. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hard disk corruption or failure of some sort. It's uncommon in Sky boxes, but can happen with any hard disk installation, which is why, in computer installations,  it's always sensible to make backups.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion