Discussion topic: Channel 5 No sseries links

This message was authored by BeattieEdwards This message was authored by: BeattieEdwards

Channel 5 No sseries links

Help! New Sky+ black/silver box (not Q) All channels play fine but C5 simply will not offer series links in the epg. Did a planner reset/rebuild and Sky themselves sent down a software  update but no joy. It's only C5, does anyone have any clue? It's most odd!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: Channel 5 No sseries links

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BeattieEdwards Is it all C5 shows or just one in particular? (I set a Series Link for The Drowning - Mon 9pm earlier today so I know that works) 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
BeattieEdwards
Topic Author
This message was authored by BeattieEdwards This message was authored by: BeattieEdwards

Gets stranger, that program actually worked and offered a series link! Until then I would have said it was all programs (certainly  all I had tried!) so  I went through trying loads of random shows and only about 5% on C5 will give series links.  Thanks for the reply. 

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BeattieEdwards Just as a thought (can't check on mine right now), go forward through the days for C5 and see if everything is populated on the EPG right up to next Thursday. As most series links would be weekly whereas The Drowning is on consequetive days. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
BeattieEdwards
Topic Author

Yes everything is there on EPG. Cheers

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion