Discussion topic: Sky mobile webchat

This message was authored by Alan+my+phone This message was authored by: Alan+my+phone

Sky mobile webchat

Trying to find webchat for sky mobile billing. Are sky mobile and TV and broadband  all linked together linked.  Need to chat about bill but can't find the webchat and hate talking on phone 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Sky mobile webchat

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Alan+my+phone  there is no web chat or email, you will have persevere on the phones I am afraid. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Alan+my+phone
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alan+my+phone This message was authored by: Alan+my+phone

Thank you are sky mobile linked with sky TV as I don't want my TV and broadband to go off if I try arrange payment plan on mobile.  Thank-you 

Hi @Alan+my+phone  no they are separate for billing purposes  so as long as you continue to pay your subscription there should be no problems. 

Alan+my+phone
Topic Author

Hi I just got an email from sky mobile saying they won't disconnect mobile services for 90 days. Does this mean I can spread my balance over the 90 days? Sorry for been a pain 

Sorry @Alan+my+phone  i can't answer that, you will need to persevere with calling sky on the phone for help with that. Call on 150, ignore the messages and don't hang up, when asked why you are calling say technical and you should get to speak to someone. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion