Discussion topic: Sky Q series link is playing up

This message was authored by muzzerwuzz This message was authored by: muzzerwuzz

Sky Q series link is playing up

Sky Q series link has stopped functioning properly for me. If I delete a show I've watched it now deletes the series link as well and today I've noticed that even if I don't delete the show the following days episode is not appearing in my schedule. I haven't tried a box reset yet, I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Re: Sky Q series link is playing up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@muzzerwuzz

Make sure you're not deleting the show in Scheduled rather than Recorded. ie deleting the one that's planned to record.

The next episode only appears in Scheduled once the current one starts recording. Does that help..? 

muzzerwuzz
Topic Author
This message was authored by muzzerwuzz This message was authored by: muzzerwuzz

No, I'm definitely deleting it in the right manner. Here's an example of what I mean in a video (if it works) The next love island should be scheduled for tomorrow but it isn't. 

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

muzzerwuzz
Topic Author

image.jpg

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@muzzerwuzz

Photos and videos appear once approved. 

muzzerwuzz
Topic Author

image.jpg

muzzerwuzz
Topic Author

I deleted the video but I posted two photos instead. One showing the show is series linked and the other one showing it's not in tomorrow's schedule like it should be. 

muzzerwuzz
Topic Author

Even stranger going ons now... I woke up this morning thinking about doing a box reset but to my surprise the schedule is now  showing  correctly again. I'll keep an eye on things over the next few days to see if it's genuinely working how it should. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion