Discussion topic: Sky Glass delivered with no stand or bracket!?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

T.Edz
Topic Author
This message was authored by T.Edz This message was authored by: T.Edz

Re: Sky Glass delivered with no stand or bracket!?

Wouldn't say I'm singling him out, I actually felt sorry for him- he hadn't been trained and he was going raise that with his manager..

It's more the fact, that inly

resolution was to send the whole lot back and start again, I just need a stand 🤷‍♂️

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Rhonny Harsh on @Mr+Flibbles+86  , besides saying nothing like that he's been nothing but professional & helpful as far as his remit allows them to.

It's also a cool user name (apologies if that is your real name 😉 )

This message was authored by Urban+Splash This message was authored by: Urban+Splash

I'm baffled why tv and stand are even considered 'separate'. You can't even order a tv without a stand. The stand is needed to wall mount also. Very odd. 

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mr+Flibbles+86

Sorry if it was harsh. I wasn't singling you out, more the overall Sky response in needing to collect and replace instead of just providing a stand, plus the ridiculousness of much I've been reading over the last week.

I will pipe down. Nothing to do with me. I should know better than to get wound up on other people's behalf. 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

it's all good, don't worry about it. We're all here to try and help however we can whether staff or other users. I understand the frustrations like everyone else and hopefully all these teething problems will be ironed out quickly and in the meantime we are here on the messaging service to help however we can.

This message was authored by Paulkf This message was authored by: Paulkf

The wall bracket is part os the stand which you should have received with your TV in a seperate package

Hope you have sorted this now.

I have put my 65 inch on the wall its not easy as you must be exact in your measurements and olacement but now looks amazing

IMG_2663.jpeg

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion