Discussion topic: Sky App

This message was authored by Destamona81 This message was authored by: Destamona81

Sky App

Since upgrading to Sky Q the app I previously used to record shows no longer works. For example, if a work colleague told me about a new programme I could open the app and set it to record. When I open the app now it says we detect Sky Q download the app, there's no app, so what now?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky App

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are using the Sky+ app then go to settings and against Recordings and Downloads" make sure the correct viewing card has a tick against it for both recording and downloading.

As you have discovered there is no Sky Q app as that was replaced by the Sky Go app that can also be used to set recordings and downloads to the Q box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are using the Sky+ app then go to settings and against Recordings and Downloads" make sure the correct viewing card has a tick against it for both recording and downloading.

As you have discovered there is no Sky Q app as that was replaced by the Sky Go app that can also be used to set recordings and downloads to the Q box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Destamona81
Topic Author
This message was authored by Destamona81 This message was authored by: Destamona81

Thanks very much that has worked!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion