Discussion topic: Sensitive post..

This message was authored by Morgs24 This message was authored by: Morgs24

Sensitive post..

I lost my partner 11 weeks ago and haven't paid any bills and fell behind with everything.. now I've been restricted and can't afford the £313 they are requesting. Is there anything I can do to be reinstated by paying half now and half in two weeks?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sensitive post..

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sorry for your loss @Morgs24 Before they reinstate your services I'm afraid you will have to pay what you owe and also set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will also have to pay the next bill as well. If your account remains in arrears for 56 days Sky may terminate the account.

If you can’t pay all now you can pay what you want, when you want, but until the bill is paid off in full Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay.

Once your payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but be aware this may not be instant, especially at a weekend when the banks are closed.

Also, when your services are restricted any attempt to call Sky will result in you being prompted to pay what you owe first. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sensitive post..

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Morgs24 

In addition, I presume from your post you are the account holder and it wasn't your partner. If your partner was the account holder this link might provide some useful information 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/deceased-sky-account-holder 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion