Discussion topic: Returned equipment but still being threatened

This message was authored by ExSkyCustomer This message was authored by: ExSkyCustomer

Returned equipment but still being threatened

Having cancelled my Sky TV package, I promptly returned all the equipment in the packaging provided and have proof of tracked delivery from Royal Mail.  Despite this, I am continuing to received increasingly threatening texts from Sky regarding non-return charges.  Is this just a scam to get ex-customers to call Sky when they know full well you have already returned their equipment? Yet more dispicable tactics from this company. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Returned equipment but still being threatened

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ExSkyCustomer  I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to ExSkyCustomer, we have exempt the equipment after checking the postage with the customer. 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion