Discussion topic: Returning equipemt

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by J+Keir This message was authored by: J+Keir

Re: Returning equipemt

Their words were We have tried calling you

I have also looked at my messages on my account. There is a message on there saying thank you that I have returned my parcel and it was now with THEIR courier.Then the latest message saying if I don't return my equipment by November they will charge me £50. Whatever way you look at all this Sky are at fault. I wait still to see if they charge me money they have no right to. If they do I will not accept that as they will be at fault. Not me or all the other customers they are wrongly accusing of keeping their equipment.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent invites to ieva50 and J+Keir.

Thanks
Tom

Hello again.  I really hope that you have got a good result as I felt your frustration and disappointment. I have at last sorted my  mix up, and as a precaution I always keep communication or screen shoot every chat. In the end it was Sky complaints I had raised it with in September that eventually have promised me Sky will not be charging me. I'm sure also bringing it out in this forum has helped. So many complaints on returning equipment. Thank you to all who did their best to get it sorted.

Best wishes to you on resolving your returns. It's hard when you are honest and you feel there is no end to the problem.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion