Discussion topic: Paramount + is coming in 2022

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Antokram This message was authored by: Antokram

Re: Paramount + is coming in 2022

I am happy to discover Deadwood is on Paramount +

This message was authored by tsimm1 This message was authored by: tsimm1

Hi - succesfully logged on etc .  Subtitles when viewing through sky q version of app are verry small 0 has anyone come across how to change size  / style etc ?  When watching on laptop (Windows10) browser there is option available to change size / style, but on the Q app version its simtply on / off & language . Any ideas please ?

Cheers

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Do we get a Paramount+ account for free or just access on Sky devices?

In all honestly, why don't Sky just creatr a deal with Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Discovery+, Spotify, Apple TV+ and then have them all free for all customers. I wouldn't mind a slight increase in my subscription fee.

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

is it on TV from Sky? the console app? and Sky Go

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

My assumption thus far has been us Sky HD people are being left behind by this, Sky Q and Sky glass have a load of apps in the Sky menu and I'm gussing that Paramount+ will be one of those apps along with Netflix and Prime and Disney+

This message was authored by Beavis This message was authored by: Beavis

That was also my thought. 

You might be able to sign up and then use your TV or a fire tv stick to run the application though.

I have sky Q but the page keeps timing out on me.....

I'm not seeing anyone with Sky HD getting Paramount+ gets me thinking that we aren't getting it and its probably not gonna be available through Sky go either

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br Answer

@Beavis wrote:

Is anyone able to activate it?

I have tried on my laptop and on my phone via 4g and all I keep getting is the following message:

"

Unfortunately we can’t process your request online right now.

Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account

"

Hi there,

We're aware of the challenges some people are experiencing when signing up to Paramount+

We've popped a message on Sky.com which should provide some guidance. 🙂

Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 13.52.00.png

This link outlines the signup process https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus 

EDIT: or, watch the video below.

Mark
Community Manager

This message was authored by CJACKO88 This message was authored by: CJACKO88

I have completed the Scan code but have not received any other information to join Paramount+.

Is my username and password the same as my Sky or do I have to make a new one ? And if so where do I input any information to make sure I'm not subscribing to £6.99 a month as I get it free cause I have sky cinema ? 

This message was authored by tarbat This message was authored by: tarbat

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyuser1981 wrote:

I'm not seeing anyone with Sky HD getting Paramount+ gets me thinking that we aren't getting it and its probably not gonna be available through Sky go either

Sky's press release says "Sky+ customers will also have a range of TV shows and films ingested in their box"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TARBAT's SETUP....................Sky Q 2tb v3
Panasonic 65” GZ1500 OLED TV : Yamaha YSP-2700 Soundbar (ARC) : BT Smart Hub 2 & FTTP 900 : BT Disc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky Community Superuser. 25 Years Diamond VIP

This message was authored by Vinnie+Vega This message was authored by: Vinnie+Vega

@Mark-Br 

What about us Sky HD+ customers ?

I'm gonna look in Box Sets but I think it needs the standalone app to get paramount+ and SkyHD doesn't do them 

This message was authored by CJACKO88 This message was authored by: CJACKO88

I have scanned the code and received an email from sky saying I've got it and it's £0.00

But it's wanting me to sign in. What username and password do I use ? I've used my sky ones and they do not work ? 

what a disaster this has been by reading the comments 

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br

Hi @CJACKO88 

Have you followed these steps?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus

Mark
Community Manager

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br

@Vinnie+Vega wrote:

Ho folks

I've got a Sky HD+ box and we have Sky Cinema.

Where do I find the Paramount+ Channel.

Can anyone help please ?

Hi @Vinnie+Vega 

Paramount+ is an app available to Sky Glass and Sky Q customers.

Sky+ customers will have access to some of the content On Demand.

This link offers guidance - there isn't a Paramount+ channel.

Mark
Community Manager

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion