Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jayboy1990  Do you know what time their online chat opens at??

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

8 or 9 @Deedee36 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by jacksm77 This message was authored by: jacksm77

How hard can it be??

DA98B50B-5DD3-4386-8F46-93A7BF365CD9.jpeg

This message was authored by thurlstonesky This message was authored by: thurlstonesky

Has anyone been cancelled a second time ? I was last Thursday and today's delivery appears to be going ahead, I'll believe it when it arrives unscathed.

Yes mine was cancelled on Thursday and cancelled again this morning

Not happy at all

This message was authored by thurlstonesky This message was authored by: thurlstonesky

@jacksm77  That's  disgusting service, no way to treat customers. Sky really need to apologise.

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

@jacksm77 @What's the explanation this time?

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by Jaden826 This message was authored by: Jaden826

@jacksm77 What was your order if you don't mind me asking? I am feeling like mine is going to go the same way...

Small ceramic white + white speaker plate + 1 puck

Spoken to Sky who have no idea what is gong on. Waiting for a callback 

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

BE8AC10E-A6EE-4683-853E-624606131FCB.jpeg

Don't know if I should be excited or preparing myself for disappointment,spoke to panther online chat this morning as I never received a text confirming my 2 hour delivery slot and they told me my order was delayed,then I checked the tracking again and it had changed to out for delivery,seems to me maybe panther have taken on more than they can handle with this contract 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”

Update from Sky.. 'there has been an issue with the stock at the warehouse'. So, not a systems failure like last week but something up with the stock itself??

Maybe they've already delivered my TV to someone else and run out

Ridiculous service and can't believe they cannot explain what is actually happening with my order. Two days wasted at home now.

This message was authored by mally+01 This message was authored by: mally+01

Has anyone spoken to sky this and kicked off.

Mine is suppose to delivered tomorrow  but it has not arrived into the warehouse.

If mine get cancelled tomorrow. 

I will be calling sky to cancel the order .

If do call sky ask for compensation. 

If very did this they will take note.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@jacksm77 wrote:

Update from Sky.. 'there has been an issue with the stock at the warehouse'. So, not a systems failure like last week but something up with the stock itself??

Maybe they've already delivered my TV to someone else and run out

Ridiculous service and can't believe they cannot explain what is actually happening with my order. Two days wasted at home now.

Possibly just a shortage of the stands (yes, they really ran out).

This message was authored by foxem2001 This message was authored by: foxem2001

@mally+01 so I have had time to play,

Yes It Take Me To ITV HUB If I Press Add To play list on itv programs the picture quality looks perfectly fine to me, I played my xbox on the yv which looked amazing, so far I haven't had any issues that others have had, I also found that it is responsive and my motion sense works I walk in in turns on it even turned of it self when I fell asleep on the couch lol, 

I Have It On LAN with 72mbit download speed

16351576163506183202575651013461.jpg

P. s. the images look much better on my phone so sky must be compressing the images, 

65" Sky Glass, whole home, 1 puck
This message was authored by Jaden826 This message was authored by: Jaden826

For people that have had theirs delivered, is my Panther tracking supposed to show the items in the warehouse the day before delivery? Currently it just shows "Order Confirmed" and then the two "Order Schedulded for Delivery" tags underneath that, since I was originally supposed to get it Saturday and they moved it to tomorrow (Tuesday). 

I have a feeling they are going to send me another delay today, since there hasn't been any further update on that page.

I only ordered a Blue 55", stand and speaker cover. This has probably been one of the worst logistical experiences with a product in a long time.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion