Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by foxem2001 This message was authored by: foxem2001

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

On My First Cancellation I Got A Delivery Slot At 8PM The Night Before And A Email 6AM Delivery Day cancelling the dilevery as sky didn't send them the TV in time to load onto the van, panther are operating a just in time service they don't hold the stock sky delivers a lorry load at 4am that's loaded onto vans for local delivery

65" Sky Glass, whole home, 1 puck
This message was authored by jacksm77 This message was authored by: jacksm77

It just gets more absurd

Sky call me back to say as far as they are concerned, it will be coming today. Panther still say it will not be coming today

God only knows what is going on

Well I hope it arrives for you, I am very impressed

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Has everyone had a call from couriers 30-60 minutes before they arrive? 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”

@Deedee36 I got mine 10 minutes before

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

I have a call, 'We are a few minutes away'. They were in and out 10 minutes (there were 3 of them though). 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by Rowan This message was authored by: Rowan

I had the same problem received email to say it would be delivered today, then this morning delivery cancelled because of transport problems an hour and a half later, a telephone call to say it would be delivered in 30 mins!  Thank you Panther.  Your communications suck but the lads were great, set up no problem. 

Dorrian Carrington 

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

How long panther will retain this contract should be interesting, the guys who came today were 1 veteran and 2 that started in the last week, they were 2 jack the lads with very little care when opening the box. He just tore it apart instead of opening it! I just sat wincing and let them finish in their speedy 10 mins the experienced guy was the one that built the stand and attached it to the unit. - I have many concerns about the quality and care from panther. 

why can't sky make use of their own engineer network? Would help with emissions and carbon neutrality. 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by jacksm77 This message was authored by: jacksm77

Well unsurprisingly it didn't show up (two days wasted now) and I have no idea when or where it will show up

- Sky are 'talking to Panther'

- Panther are 'escalating to Sky'

Just send me the TV I ordered last Monday please....

This message was authored by mally+01 This message was authored by: mally+01

Panther should be binned off by sky.

Mi sme suppose to be delivered tomorrow  I can not see it. I have messaged them and they have said that the sky glass has not come in yet 

This message was authored by AJM1972 This message was authored by: AJM1972

Not impressed at all by Panther. Mine is due today, had a slot between 1610 and 1810. They rang at 1745 to say they'd be here at 1845. It's now 1910 and according to the map they're still an hour away.

--
Sky Glass Medium. Previously Sky Q, Sky + HD. 600Mbps Gigaclear FTTP .
This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

Always thaught sky should have hired their own team. Maybe not the engineers because their van space is limited and also wouldn't be fair to expect them to store sky's stock ahead of delivery. 

I wonder if using a 3rd party helps the fudge their zero carbon **bleep**. 

I thaught panther where used as they warehouse and delivery setup.  But it seems they literally deliver and build sky glass along with other companies goods like beds 

@AJM1972 

It's a joke .

I think sky should compensate everyone and charge it to Panther for failing.

This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

@mally+01 To be fair I'm not really going to heavily blame panther. They have probably been 💩 on as well.  TVs not being supplied until last minute meaning they don't know that your tv isn't on there until last minute. Delivery's can fall behind for many reasons, traffic, delays due to previous customers not being prepared for their deliveries and complications building/installing a multitude of different items(they deliver and build bed/furniture etc as well) or simply not being booked for the correct delivery slot time size by a client. 

@AaronC88 

So when did you find out the time

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion